[Dailydrool] Christmas Ornament & Stocking

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Tue Nov 29 05:37:53 PST 2011

Well, those Tana Triplets have outdone themselves again!  I received my beautiful green ornament and red stocking yesterday and as I knew they would be - they are beautiful.  We have a new addition to our family, Percy Pug, and we just couldn't let Christmas go by without him having his very own stocking and ornament.  If you don't have these Christmas items for your furfriends - you are definitely missing out!  You need to hurry and order - you only have until the 10th to order and I know you don't want to be left out.

Thanks Girls for the fine work!

Hugs,

Dianne Taylor - Slave to Morgan, J.D., Andy, Percy & foster girl, Molly