[Dailydrool] Pet & house sitter search

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:10:29 PST 2011

Hi Droolers-  I am located in the Kansas City (Gladstone) area and I am
potentially going to go to Washington the week between Christmas and New
Year's. I am searching for someone to house/pet sit while I'm gone. When I
had just 2 hounds, I'd have a friend's daughter come by a couple of times a
day to take care of them, but now that I have 2 additional fosters, I
really want someone at the house in the mornings and evenings (I'll even
clean beforehand!). I'm on the lookout but thought I'd run it by the
Droolers in case anyone in the area had a contact. Thanks and drool to
everyone with sick babies.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."