[Dailydrool] Mini-Waddle

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 11:12:46 PST 2011

Hmmmmn. Miz Eva keeps forgetting to remind folks that SATURDAY is Chunky and Olivia's Mini Waddle for Ohio Basset Rescue. With Christmas the beagle making his howliday debut. (Okay, he came east to the pawrade that I no longer am allowed to use the name of....but this is a CHRISTMAS pawrade and he really is CHRISTMAS the beagle.....)

My human is eyeballing her suitcase and is down to about a teaspoon of space after filling it with treats for my friends.  Everybody better go to the OBR website and buy tickets from Auntie Marilyn.....or better yet, go to the pawrade and buy em from my slave so she doesn't think she has to try and win stuff to put in the suitcase.

Then go buy all the nice stuffs Miz Eva is hawking.

WOOF.

Pawtunia