[Dailydrool] Drool Coming

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 19:53:16 PST 2011

Momma here, and we have the Beach Gang in full drool mode for Sammy, Poppy and Gallager, I know I am late on this--but please know we are thinking of you all. Like many, the holidays can be hard, I have missed Elder Clara terribly during the holiday, she was always my constant cooking companion. Sister Daisy did her best, but she prefers to snooze until the work is done and handouts are forthcoming. Elwood took up residence in front of the stove-and was promply moved by my foot-he has a habit of taking a look-see at whats on the burners--
All of the Beach Gang has been a bit off the past few days and today Jake was sick all afternoon. To say I was a wreck was a understatement. He seeems better tonight, but the poor guy barfed up everything but his tail. So we will see what tomorrow brings.
We were sure glad to hear that Sunny is home, we have worried-----
The weather has been frightful--the smell of wet dogs, well, what does Elwood do out there???

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake