[Dailydrool] OBR Mini Waddle

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 20:43:34 PST 2011

Pawtunia,
  You are absolutely right. I thought tonight I need to remind everybody of the Mini Waddle and read the DD so I could post and saw your post. I just mailed some goodies yesterday to Marilyn for the raffle. I wish I could be there to see all of you guys. Dawn I have not seen you in years. :(   Pawtunia is right go buy raffle tickets to help the hounds of Ohio. Every body knows there are enough of them. I have been mailing out Cook Books like crazy and only have a few left. I guess thst has taken up my time between vet visits. We will keep all of our paws crossed for good weather. We are expecting our first snow of the season in the morning.  Marilyn thanks again for getting all of this together again. I hope you get to see alot of houndies there!!

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com
shop rescue
order coffee and chocolate now