[Dailydrool] IMPORTANT!! To all Droolers -- please read -- about shelter challenge voting!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 04:59:47 PST 2011

Since over Thanksgiving so many people were busy or away or cooking (and
therefore concentrating on not stepping on herds of bassets underfoot), you
may  have missed this important Daily Drool decision so it's repeated again
here --

WE HAVE SWITCHED OUR VOTING IN THE DAILY SHELTER CHALLENGE!!!

This is because Basset Rescue Crew of the Southeast (BaRCSE) WON  $1,000 by
having received the most votes in the whole country last week!   That makes
them ineligible to win anything again, so people felt that if we  switched
our votes to another really worthy rescue, we could maybe win them  $1,000
too!  (The BaRCSE people happily agreed.)  The consensus was to  vote for
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue -- not only because they do wonderful  things for
so many needy houndies, but also because they'd been really gracious  team
players, and had used all their own votes to support BaRCSE in the  voting.

So please, everyone, vote for Carolina Basset Hound Recue -- there's only a
 short time left, and we have to make up ground, but we can do it if
everyone  votes!  Remember, if you vote first thing in the morning, you can also
vote  again at night, so that's two votes -- and remember to vote on each of
your  browsers (AOL and Internet Explorer and Firefox and Chrome, etc.) on
each of  your computers!  WE CAN DO THIS -- win a second $1,000 and help find
 homeless bassets loving forever  homes!

Just go to:
_http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteI
d=3_
(http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3)

In the Shelter Name place, type Carolina Basset Hound Rescue (if you forget
 the whole name, just type Basset), in the state, it's South Carolina (SC),
then  hit "Search" -- you'll see Carolina Basset Hound Rescue of
Charleston, and  vote.  Next page, a simple code, and then you're done, and Carolina
is one  step closer to $1,000!

Thanks to all the great rescues and the people who work so hard -- and to
all the Droolers for caring and voting.

GO CAROLINA BASSET HOUND RESCUE!!!

Beth H.