[Dailydrool] da mini waddle

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:16:09 PST 2011

Hi everybody..its me..da protege'.  Pw Lilygurl...lubbed the mini-waddle
and even the last year when she was sick she rode in Pw. Annie's carriage
during the whole parade.  Pw Annie lubbed the mni waddle too.

So me and my sister , Izzy Vogel, have our widdle bags packed cause we are
going on a road trip to Berea to be in da parade.  We hope everybody comes
and spends biskit monies and buys raffle tickets and comes to da pawty
afterwards and helps us scare da pizza man.  hehehe...one year he did a
really neat trick of jumping up on da picnik table with 12 boxes of pizza
in his arms when we hounds rushed at him. Unfortunately , he must do that
twick all da time cause he didn't drop a single box!

Come to da mini-waddle...See you there!

Rudy, da protege'

--
Drool to all in need.