[Dailydrool] OBR Mini-Waddle

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 07:51:47 PST 2011

OK FOLKS, Chunky here, reminding you that it's decision time -- time to get ready to travel to Ohio for the Mini-Waddle this weekend!

NO EXCUSES:  Weather forecast for Saturday is mid-forties and sunny!  (It snowed a little this morning, but it's gone already.)

We line up around 5:30 on Saturday - the back section of Lane 2, by the green balloons.  Look for the mom slave's white Honda Fit, or Auntie Angelika's red Ford Explorer.

After we waddle through downtown Berea, we end up back at the Pavilion in Coe Lake Park, where the nice man from Domino's will bring us pizza and Auntie Dawn will be hawking raffle tickets for all kinds of neat stuffs.

If you aren't coming -- you can still order raffle tickets from my mom-slave.  Just let her know by tonight so she can put 'em in for     you.