[Dailydrool] I needz heat!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 10:06:39 PST 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yuppers it bee hump dey--wherez Brudder Jake--oh excuse me--whut was I finkin---so anywho, me Daddy gits me up dis mornin, I go on out da dog door--youze know--do me business--my hebbins, why whut heppined out dere----it be cold, da wind is a blowing, I teke quick squat run rite back inta me home, git me mornin biskut---I git twooze ob dem, Jake is off da food bag rite now---dis nice. Checkie me home, Daddy goes to da workin place and da old wooman comes a rumblin down da steps--dat a site fur sore eyeballs rite dere-she git da mug and git on da couch.
Brudder Elwood notice liddel summpin bout dat time. It be cold in me home. I tell Momma what teke guts to git next to dat old heep mind you---
Momma it be cold here in me home, me toebones need to be a roastin by da fire, but dat idiot jack frost is a nippin at me snooter---haul it on ober dere and lite it up Momma--I gib her liddel shove wif me snooter to help guide da old wooman to da firin place--and she stops, gits a blankee and gits back on da sofa.
Excuse me?? Hello--Brudder Elwood is a freezin here--Sister Daisy is a lookin like a donut she be curled up so tight, an da big boy gotz nuff meat on dem bones he dont need no heat.
I git on da sofa to share da blankee and why I nebber. She meke me git down and she no share nuffin.
All mornin I bee freezin, she up dere workin and gotz on a sweater. But here she come down da steps, she seys why Brudder Elwood it be cold here in da home.I turn up da heat.
Brudder Elwood gib her lookie. Dis one thick like brick in da headbone. But she crank up da heating moochine--gib her liddel credit fur summfin.
I go find me a nice spot fur a snooze and -----
Den it heppin.
One biggie boom an da power is gone. Nuffin. No junk in da trunk, no juice to cook da goose. Nobodie gots power Momma seyz, so you better curl up and stay warm.It be hard to sey when it come back on-----

Brudder Elwood is a goin back to bed. In me crate. Pull da cobers ober me headbone. Dis aint da way to start me dey-

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake