[Dailydrool] Please help with the Pepsi Challenge voting!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 30 13:18:04 PST 2011

There are 5 rescues many of us have been voting for each day to help them
get some of the Pepsi  money!   If you all could go vote today,  and help
them out, I know they would all appreciate it!

2 of the rescues are Basset.    The other three have helped Basset Rescues
in the past, so we are returning the favor.  This is different than the
Animal Rescue Site, just FYI.  TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THIS MONTH!

This are the links once you are signed in

 <http://www.refresheverything.com/suncoastbasset>
http://www.refresheverything.com/suncoastbasset
 <http://www.refresheverything.com/allearsbasset>
http://www.refresheverything.com/allearsbasset
 <http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercampfun>
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercampfun
 <http://www.refresheverything.com/tim-head>
http://www.refresheverything.com/tim-head
 <http://www.refresheverything.com/onmywayhome>
http://www.refresheverything.com/onmywayhome

it only takes a few minutes to sign up and then every time you go back to
log in it keeps record of the ideas you have voted for.  There will be
another round of voting in  December  so SIGN UP!  its FREE and only takes a
few minutes.  Really appreciate the help and spread the word!  PEPSI is
dying the share the wealth!

Drool to all in need!

wen