[Dailydrool] Basset Sighting

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Nov 30 13:50:53 PST 2011

Be on the lookout for the new Target Commercial!!!! It shows people getting their christimas to-do list "Done"...and saying "done" as they finish the task. One of the task is getting the christmas cards photo'd and printed.  This person must be a drooler getting their Howliday Cards "Done" becasue it shows 2 bassets in santa suits with a snowing backgound in front of christmas trees.  Can we say "TO DANG CUTE"  I actuallly spotted this on a pre-recorded show (so I can fast forward through the commercials) and ran it back to see the bassets 5 times.  LOL.

The boyz are enjoying the cool florida fall temps by playing outside alot and of course chasing squirrels.  It's been nice because the cool weather seems to have killed off whatever it is that they are allergic to.  They are making me fire up the dehydrator in preperation to make chicken jerky to give out as christmas presents to all the neighbor dogs. This is the only time of year that they are willing to share their jerky. LOL
Drool to all in need. We hope that everyone has a peaceful and joyous holiday season.  Elder Clara please close the bridge gates for the howlidays and we hope that all hounds stay safe, healthy and out of trouble this howliday...remember!!! Santa Paws is watching! Even you Budder Elwood, Budder Jake, Nigel, Llewis, & Conley!!!

Happy Howlidays!
Michele,
Colt & Ruger "It's almost 4pm...that would be supper time! Hint get your tutkus off that computer and prep our din-din!"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...