[Dailydrool] pepsi funds for rescue

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 14:58:46 PST 2011

December 1st, All ears basset rescue and Suncoast basset rescue will WIN $5000 for their rescues. Next month, there is All ears, Suncoast, Oregon and maybe  Arizona (we dont always know who gets in)
That is $20,000 for basset rescues.. simply by voting. and the best part, you get 5 votes so you can vote for all your basset groups.. We need more voters...
This is a lot of money for rescue.
Pepsi shuts down From January to March but in April, we hopefully can encourage more basset groups to enter. There is no cost.. and we can win a lot of money for the hounds.
So tommorrow I will send the instructions on how to vote... and who is in our alliance.. the way to win is that we vote for them and they vote for us.. a novel idea.. there are a lot of rescues winning a lot of money and the LAB people have won over $100,000... now we are the BASSET people and we can do it TOO