[Dailydrool] Pioneer Woman does it again -- you have to see these pictures

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 16:32:21 PST 2011

I know I've posted before about the wonderful "Pioneer Woman" blog, when
she features her Supreme Bassets Charlie and Walter.  Ree (the blogger)
writes with such love and tolerance and complete understanding of the basset
mind!  Right now she's having a contest to create Christmas cards out of a
picture of Charlie -- go to her site to see some of the clever things readers
have done with the picture -- my favorite is the Gift of the Magi, where
Charlie  is seamlessly woven in presenting a bone as his gift to the baby in
the  manger:

_http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2011/11/your-christmas-cards-group-2
/_
(http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2011/11/your-christmas-cards-group-2/)

And you HAVE to look at today's entry.  Just three pictures of  Charlie,
but you can't look at them and not laugh -- and, most importantly,  you can't
look at them and not absolutely identify!

_Click  here: Going Going Gone | Confessions of a Pioneer Woman | Ree
Drummond_ (http://thepioneerwoman.com/blog/2011/11/going-going-gone/)

--Still-chuckling Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry  ATB)