[Dailydrool] Chairs by the fireplace

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 30 16:37:39 PST 2011

Hi all, it's the momPerson here,

I can't stop chuckling about the topics today.  My dogs love to be warm, and
they enjoy furniture.  We have two upolstered wing back chairs by the
fireplace.  Those are READING chairs.  Neither one of my dogs read books or
magazines (that I know of) but somehow there is ALWAYS a dog in one, if not
both, of the reading chairs.  There is a chinese silk rug right there in front
of the fireplace but Noooooooooo, they are not laying on the rug, they need a
chair!

Each of the chairs has a matching ottoman.  Often I'll be in a chair (reading)
and the other chair will be occupied by a dog (of course) and the other dog will
be sharing my ottoman with my feet.  Well, if my coffee cup should get empty or
I need to get up for another reason when I come back guess what?  BOTH chairs
are full and I get the ottoman!!  And neither dog is particularly accomodating
should I want my chair BACK!

I don't know how many times I've been in the living room and heard one of the
girls from the family room "hey!  That's MY chair, I was sitting there."  Not
anymore .....

Check your daily drool calendars when you get them, on Jan 12 is a picture of
Snoopy in a reading chair ..

Sheesh,

More later from the momPerson ... with Snoopy and Cyrus who are relaxing in the
reading chairs