[Dailydrool] basset 12 days of christmas

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Wed Nov 30 17:09:45 PST 2011

this was on the drool last year (i think) and i thought it was worth a repeat.  i have no idea who the author is but it is not me.
On the first day of Christmas my basset stole from me, an old sock from the laundry
On the second day of Christmas my basset stole from me, two pairs of specs and
On the third day of Christmas my basset stole from me, thee mince pies,
On the fourth day of Christmas my basset stole from me, four wrapped gifts,
On the fifth day of Christmas my basset stole from me,  five remote controls,
On the sixth day of Christmas my basset stole from me, six chocolate bonbons,
On the seventh day of Christmas my basset stole from me, seven decorations,
On the eighth day of Christmas my basset stole from me, eight stamps for posting
On the ninth day of Christmas my basset stole from me, nine  tubes of glitter
On the tenth day of Christmas my basset stole from me, ten strings of tinsel
On the 11th day of Christmas my basset stole from me, eleven sugered almonds
On the 12th day of Christmas my basset stole from me, all the wrapping paper
claudia mom to winston and sadie and sally