[Dailydrool] Leather Couch

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Nov 30 18:11:57 PST 2011

I have not had a leather couch but a friend gave us a leather chair. My
husband went to get it it was fairly new given to our friend as a gift and
she never used it it had a heater and a vibrator to ease my hubbys sore
muscles. We got it just before bedtime we went out to dinner and he brought
it home afterward late in the evening. He got to sit in it for about ten
minues before we wnt to bed. The next mornig, I woke up, went into the
kitchen to turn the coffee pot on and sitting where the chair once was was a
fwood frame, no leather, no stuffing, those were all over the living room in
pieces, just a bunch of wood nailed together and a motor underneath, the
cord was chewed and there was not a piece of cloth or stuffing on the wood
frame at all. It was picked clean. We had the chair one minute and it was
gone the next.
I know other people who hae leather couches and dogs but I have always been
afraid to even think of geting one ever since.