[Dailydrool] Leather

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Nov 30 18:26:53 PST 2011

I bought a leather sofa and love seat in 2001...loved it! It held up to 2 bassets, and the roommates terrier mix and a an Aussie.  When Todd and I married in 2008 that sofa & loveseat was passed on to Auntie Val and her 3 dogs and Todd brought in his leather dual reclining lazy boy sofa and suede love seat.  The suede is kept with a cover over it, because of the fur.  But the leather is awesome...holds up to the nails and the Basset 500's (they use it as a spring board).  Easy to clean!  Both sets of furniture are still in use today and still look as good as new. None of the 6 dogs that have had leather furniture have ever chewed on it. If you have hounds you need leather furniture.

Just my 2 cents.  4 Bassets and 2 wannabes can't be wrong.

Michele momma to the bad ass Basset Brothers

Sent from my iPaw