[Dailydrool] basset crap alert

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:05:23 PST 2011

The fetchdog catalogue (Home for the Holidays 2011) has a very cute throw pillow with two tri-colored bassets on it.   My issue also is giving 15% off your first order, and I will share the promotion code if anyone wants it.  The pillow is $39.95 (expensive, yes).  There is also an adorable sock monkey sweater for dogs and a lovely giant bow tie.  There is lots of fun stuff, but those 3 items caught my eye.  I have no affiliation with the company, just passing the news.  Also, there is a really cute basset model in a lot of the pictures.
Healing drool to all in need

Jackie and the herd