[Dailydrool] (no subject)

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Thu Nov 3 01:38:58 PDT 2011

good morning. i've been reading everyone's experiences and opinions about rage. maggie does not fall into that catagory but there is one thing that sets her off into attack mode. african-american(black) men.  i am white and my husband is black and maggie loves him like crazy. he's always been so good to her and he's the one that spoils her. but anytime we have her outside and there is a black man walking up the street she will try to get them and i mean growling and pulling so hard i can barely contain her.i can tell she wants to "get"them. none of my husbands friends or family can come near her. i really am afraid she would bite. even the females aren't 100 % safe. we adopted her from a white family. all i can think of is someone hurt her. we can be outside and a white man can walk right by us and she just sniffs and maybe barks but not attack. at first i thought that mabye she's protecting us, because no matter who you are, you are not coming into her house. i just thought i'd throw that out there and see what you have to say. have a great day, kimberly & maggie