[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Fri Nov 4 09:29:39 PDT 2011

There are two bassets in the shelter in La Crosse Wisconsin.  Both
males, neutered, 7 years old and a bit "fluffy".  they are
owner surrenders and are reported to be very sweet.  Shelter staff
think they are very adoptable and that they will get homes, but I am
worried about them.  If all else fails, I will adopt them - they will
fit in to the senior and not so senior group in the kitchen, and being
boys Oprah probably will not roar at them and eat them.  Still it is
not the best time for us to add 2 more bassets as we are planning to breed
our otterhound and they tend to have large litters.

If anyone
has room for these two boys, give it some thought.

crazy basset
lady.
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these