[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 13:54:27 PST 2011

<<I have a few bassets here that will start barking the minute I go into the pantry to fill food bowls. What has worked for me is to make them wait their turn and feed them after the quiet ones.>>

I would love to know the secret of how to do this. Our foster Holly will push aside anyone who tries to beat her to a bowl and scarf up all the food. Do you put the barkers in another room or something?

I think it's so unfair that I have to feed her first because of her bad behavior and would love to make a change. Now Dexter is beginning to pick up her bad habit.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets