[Dailydrool] dog flu

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 04:27:10 PST 2011

Dog flu has been around several years. It can be quite serious. Bassets are
as at risk as any breed and if your dog goes out of the house anywhere
where there are other dogs, up to and including the lobby of your
Veterinarian, I would suggest immunization. I may be voted down on this but
everyone knows I vaccinate on a regular basis anyway. When I was showing
Conley I asked my Vet if I should vaccinate and got a ten minute lecture
about the dogs he had seen with dog flu and that was enough for me.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, COnley and Cooper