[Dailydrool] Apple Cider Vinegar

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 19:20:22 PST 2011

I just read a very interesting article about Apple Cider Vinegar and how it
can help hounds with everything from allergies to arthritis, Irritable
Bowel, yeast infections, skin problems, it is like a miracle drug.
The skin is our largest organ and our skin and our dogs skin needs to be PH
Balanced and Apple Cider Vinegar is Alkaline and nuetralizes Acid which
helps our immune system to heal all of our problems, Just two tablespoons
twice a day is suppose to do the trick. The article said you will see
dramatic results in three weeks. I am willing to try this, I have older dogs
with cancer, older dogs with Arthritis, Irritable Bowel, Allergies, my
question is how in the heck do you get your dog to drink that nasty stuff?
I was in a car group with a friend yesterday and we were talking about how
her husband has gout and when it starts to flare up he goes and gets the
Apple Cider Vinegar and drinks it down, and his symptoms vanish within a day
or two. You would think it is acid but it is not. I am going to start
drinking this every day myself and see if it helps me.