[Dailydrool] Christmas trees

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 10:24:53 PST 2011

My Bassets have always been pretty good about the trees  I have more  of a
problem keeping them out of the boxes of ornaments  and I can not put  any
gifts under the tree until Christmas morning,  anything that is wrapped  is
theirs,  ( so they think )  My miniature Dachshund  ( the same  one who got
up on the kitchen table and ate the brownies )   use to  love a little
stuffed reindeer  and Santa clause I had so she would get up  on my sofa, run the
full length of the couch and JUMP into the tree to get the  reindeer  and
Santa clause.
she was a little bugger ! we called her our little red headed wild  child
!!!!!! can't even count how many times she dumped over the tree..

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie