[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:36:51 PST 2011

Thank you, Debbie Winchester, for emailing me and congratulating BaRCSE.
Well, I've been focused on baking and family and, other than voting this
AM, had not looked at the Challenge site all day. Oh my gosh! It looks like
we won the week! That's $1000 for the hounds! WHOOO HOOOO! BaRCSE has an
awful lot to be grateful for this Thanksgiving and it's all due to all of
your help. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to every single one of you who
has so diligently voted every day to help us win that money! We haven't
heard anything officially from the Shelter Challenge but Basset Rescue Crew
of the Southeast is sitting there big as life as the weekly winner so it
must be true! And look at the stats! BaRCSE is fifth in the nation and it's
all because of you dedicated Droolers and our BaRCSE family who have been
voting every day for us. WOW! I'm so excited! WOW!! Happy Thanksgiving
everyone!

Jane & the Houndettes
and everyone connected with BaRCSE