[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Wed Nov 23 19:10:53 PST 2011

Utah Friends of Basset Hounds is up against Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah, which is big time and has TV shows and stuff. When they win the Grand Prize, and are ineligible for the next round, we can win. Otherwise, we cannot win our state. We might be able to win the weekly prize--not sure if any of the other rescues could go to the top of their state, would have to see percentages. And ANY of the rescues Val mentioned could possibly win the weekly prize if everyone voted for them, so we don't have an edge there.

We would be happy to be chosen, but if we aren't, we will gladly vote for any other rescue.
And I learned a trick to vote more times recently, so if you want to know-email me off list.
Not posting it.

Marilyn Briggs