[Dailydrool] Bloat Video

John Falk john_falk at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:50:28 PST 2011

If I heard correctly at the end of the video the people who videotaped the Akita suffering from bloat had NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE so had no idea what they were witnessing.  The person who overdubbed the video said it was just a coincidence that they had taped it and so it makes a very educational video aid for those who have never experienced this before.  I for one HAVE seen one of my dogs bloat before and will be the first to tell you that that is EXACTLY what it was like.  At the time my Sadie Sue bloated I had never seen it before so she went through the same trauma as the Akita did.  I only wish at this point in time that I had seen a video previous to Sadie Sue's bloat and would have known what was going on at the time.   John, Daisey Mae, Barney, and Mollie Mae