[Dailydrool] rescue voting

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Thu Nov 24 08:24:46 PST 2011

i have a question about the rescue voting.  it is my understanding that once a rescue wins a weekly prize then they are not eligible for the state prize.  since BARSCE has won the weekly prize of $1000 are we now voting for carolina basset rescue or who? with the top 2 rescues in the sc state vote already winning the weekly we have enough time and people to bring carolina basset rescue up to 3rd place and give them the state prize??  what is the plan??

claudia mom to winston and sadie and sally