[Dailydrool] Rescue Voting

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 12:42:28 PST 2011

Momma here, and perhaps I am just confused also--we as a group decided on BARSCE for our designated group this time and quiet honestly, I am not sure what is going on. I have seen other posts made on this and I dismissed them, but perhaps it is time to flat adress this. We as a group can make the shelter challenge work, but we need to work together, not divided.
The shelter Challenge is something each and everyone of us can do daily to help the hounds, it costs nothing, and to win a prize for BARSCE is a win for helping rescue. That is what this is all about. Helping the hounds. Dont lose sight of that, but we must work together. I vote first thing in the morning, from everything that has a keyboard, and the last thing I do is vote again before I go to bed.
It is raining bassets out there, every rescue is loaded, money is so tight, we need to continue to vote as often as possible, helping hounds is what we do.
Barsce is a wonderful group and a win for them will be a godsend.  My votre stays with them, I dont have to even think about it.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake