[Dailydrool] Milk-bones

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Nov 17 11:50:20 PST 2011

Per the orders of my supervisors (Colt and Ruger) I have looked up
Milk-Bones to find that per the wikipedia:
Milk-Bone is a brand of dog biscuit. It was created in 1908 by the F. H.
Bennett Biscuit Company, which operated a bakery on the Lower East Side of
New York City. Originally named Maltoid, the biscuit was a bone-shaped treat
made from minerals, meat products, and milk. Sometime between 1915 and 1926
the biscuit was simply named "Milk-Bone", owing to the high composition of
cow's milk. In 1931 the bakery was acquired by the National Biscuit Company
(now Nabisco). The biscuit was the only Bennett product carried over after
the acquisition.
Over the next few decades, the Milk-Bone was expanded to include a number of
different flavors, such as chicken and beef. The marketing focus was also
shifted from Milk-Bone being merely a dog treat to a product that promoted
cleaner teeth and better breath. Nabisco, under the ownership of Kraft
Foods, sold the Milk-Bone rights over to Del Monte Foods of San Francisco,
California, in May 2006.
The biscuits are made exclusively in Buffalo, New York.[1]

Know we know...and feel a little more at ease about giving these treats to
the boyz.

Momma, Secretary, Chef, and Housekeeper to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "speaking of milkbones...I think that it is time for one"
Ruger "2pm...time for a spot of tea and a biscuit. Please be a dear and
fetch us some"
Ruger "now women!!!"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue
to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...