[Dailydrool] Chicken Jerkey warning/USA dog treats

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Nov 17 11:33:29 PST 2011

Colt the treat conassiuer woofing in on the treat post.  Here at ASTT HQ we demand only the bestest treats available. They must be not only tasty but healthy.  Ruger and I must keep in lean mean Squirrel Terrorist fighting machine health. So here is a run down of our treat menu...
#1 Homemade Chicken jerky: Mom uses Tyson "drug free" chicken breast. (no horomones, no antibiotics)
#2 Homemade Liver jerky
    Mom bought a small commercial grade dehydrator from Excaliber...Refurbished with a 10 year warranty just to make us our jerky.
#3 Hill's Science Diet t/d large bites. Helps keep our chompers clean
Other Treats that we get are:
Newman's Own Organics - New Zealand Ranch Style Dog treats.  Made in New Zealand but certified USDA Organic
Fruitables (lots of flavors) They are small and mom uses them and chicken jerky to stuff our kongs with.
MilkBone Granola Biscuits - Distributed out of California but not listed on the box where it is manufactured...I'll have to have mom look into this one!
Bully Sticks helps with the teeth but they are a tad pricey so these are after bath treats...when we are really good boyz.
3 Dogs and a Chick Bakery cookies.  Made with organic ingredients just down the street from us...pricey but these are bed time & special occasion cookies only.
We also get a variety of raw fruits and veggies (carrots, apple, berries, sweet pepper, watermelon, honeydew melon, sweet taters, etc)
OOOOHHH and the Stoneyfarm yogurt!  Mom also makes us ice cream with the yogurt (chunky monkey and hounds berry). AND the melon ice cubes...I love the melon ice cubes!!!

I know what you are thinking...we are some spoiled rotten hounds!!! Well let me put that thought right out of your little noggins.  Ruger & I are not...ARE NOT spoiled! We are however excellent momma trainers!  We have strict demands that must be meet in order for us to live here and protect her and the free basset world from the evil rodents that walk our earth.

Loves & Drool to all the sick hounds and humans...And heart healing drool to anyone whose hound found their wings and flew off to the rainbow bridge.
Colt the better looking half of the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Ruger "Colt is all looks and no brains!!! I am the brains of this organization"

Houndz Rule!