[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Jjcsandrcs at aol.com Jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 04:08:58 PST 2011

Good morning--just wanted to thank you all for your votes over this busy
weekend.  Carolina Basset Hound Rescue has made a miraculous jump from 12th
to 9th place in just two days---the power of the DROOL--thanks to all and
keep  on voting. Our Waddle is next weekend so we're excited about that and
marching  in the Charleston SC Christmas Parade--last year we were 175 Bassets
 strong.  And we had 10 adoptions in the last ten days.  Life is very
good--Jean