[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Thu Nov 24 10:42:30 PST 2011

While Utah Friends of Basset Hounds appreciates the thought--Best Friends has almost 43% of the vote in Utah, so they are really tough competition. When they win the Grand Prize (and they do) then we can go for it.

Chris, I don't think the top 5 get prizes, from what I read. If you win the Weekly, you can't win the regional that time (state). And the only thing left is the Grand Prize.

Let's do Carolina next, and if there is success with winning the Most Weekly Votes prizes, UFBH would love to have the Drool's votes in a later Challenge. Until then, we patiently wait until Best Friends wins big again and we can have a shot.

Marilyn Briggs