[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 24 07:29:44 PST 2011

Utah would be a good choice too!!! Val you did a lot of work going to State
by State to see who might benefit from our votes, we do need to decide
quickly I think I was wrong about the top five thing Barcse would have to be
the top one to win again and that seems a little out of reach. I think Utah
was our next pick for the next shelter Challenge, my computer went down that
I had the list on but if my memory serves me right they were next in line
for the next challenge, someone correct me if I am wrong. I bet we could get
two or three Basset Rescues to win before this thing ends by switching all
of our votes to Utah, one week Carolina one week and Montana one week. Which
will be first?