[Dailydrool] Dog doors

Susan Murray-Grage mzkrazykat at live.com
Tue Nov 29 18:41:22 PST 2011

We have dog doors from "Pet Safe".  We have two in the winter: one from outside into the entry and one from the entry into the house.  The one going outside has two flaps, and stays closed with magnets.  The second one is just for winter, to add more of a buffer between our indoors and the frigid Vermont winter.  We only have three dogs using the doors full time, and two relative dogs visiting from time to time.  The doors have held up for six years, we've replaced the flaps of the outer door once.

I'm pretty sure we just found the company be googling and comparing results.  I hope this helps!

Charlie Lucy and Otie are slinging leftover turkey drool to those in need and their families.

Susan