[Dailydrool] Christmas Tree

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 18:31:20 PST 2011

We got our tree up and decorated-1700 lights and a myriad of  ornaments.
The wife is so kind by letting me put a bunch of basset  ornaments up, and
decorated the house in early basset.  Now that the tree  is up, for some
strange reason Ben has taken to doing the basset 500 in the  living room.  Rarely
does he do it, but now that the tree is loaded with  ornaments, suddenly it
is the thing to do.  Fortunately we have  non-breakable ones on the lower
branches, as he always manages to knock some off  during his runs.

Douglas