[Dailydrool] stuff

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 12:25:45 PDT 2011

Annie Belle here takin a break.  Mom has had us werkin all weekened, cuttin back irises and two corner flower beds.  Okay nuff of that.  Aunty Marlene yooz need to take yer ideas to ebery state to help thoze in need or charge for consultashuns and then yoo can help rescues.  We wanna know when Daisy Winchester gets to be a top notch pwincess or gubberness or some high posizishun cuz she sure has her family trained to the hilt.  We sure don't get four meals of ANY size around here ebbery day.  Mom sez no way gurls or you would no longer be fashun models.  And we are now up and running for owr Kwismus fundraising, a wreath, some stawkings and ornymints  so send me an emale and we can do yer Kwismus shopping for you or other humans and any four leggers.

Arooo!
Annie Belle and her not so capable assistants