[Dailydrool] Stuff

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 19:46:14 PDT 2011

Is the show in Virginia? If so it is Tidewater. It's at a convention center
in Virginia Beach, Nov 3, 4 and then a couple more shows with other kennel
clubs and then another -- a whole cluster, in other words. Is that what she
is showing in?
It hasn't closed yet so I don't know the numbers-- how many Bassets are
entered, etc. MB-F is the show superintendent.
Does she have a thing for Wayne, or just want another dogwalker.
I'M sorry that was not nice and she has been very nice to me about Nigel.
I'm not getting a lot of urine out of him any more. He has plenty of water.
I still have this haunting feeling that we are not getting the full picture.
MAybe I would feel that way no matter what. PROBABLY I would. Having been
really stung by Walker, it isn't something you forget. Makes you suspicious.