[Dailydrool] My parent's foster in the newspaper!!

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 13:46:24 PDT 2011

My parent's took their old fosters Sadie (13) & Abby (11-ish) to Dogtober
Fest, to help represent Basset Buddies Rescue yesterday. While there
yesterday, Abby (aka Abby Gabby van Basset, as she's a TALKER, and is often
compared to the popular columnist 'Dear Abby') captivated a photographer
from the Northwest Harold with her sad eyes. Mom was quite amused to spy a
news crew interviewing Abby, who it's reported took all the attention in
stride. Here's a link to her "interview":

http://www.nwherald.com/2011/10/02/dog-tober-fest-celebrates-areas-pups/apftuhj/?page=1

You'll see her snooter nice & prominent, mom said it was on the front page
of the Local section. Clearly they knew talent when they saw it, hehe!

Abby would like to thank the great spokes hounds out there, like Elder
Clara, the Bounders and HOP hounds, who are advocates of adopting &
fostering the "oldsters." Her & her fur-real Mommadog are my parent's
fosters (likely permanent fosters, due to their ages), and Abby definitely
says that she's happy that someone not only took her in, but was able to
take in her & her mommadog together. Hopefully readers will also be
captivated by her sad eyes, and look to BBR (or their local basset rescue)
for their next companion, and not overlooked the seniors!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emma, with Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino
& Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473