[Dailydrool] My parent's foster in the newspaper!!

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:22:47 PDT 2011

Rebel and I were lucky enough to meet Abby and Sadie (and Karrie's parents!)
at Dogtoberfest. They are two beautiful, sweet hounds. Although yesterday
Sadie was the one doing most of the talking!

Esther, Basil, Rebel the foster, and Waldo ATB

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Karrie Kuecker <wandereroftheworld at gmail.com