[Dailydrool] Voting starts Monday, Oct. 3rd

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 13:54:12 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

The Shelter Challenge voting officially starts tomorrow, Monday October 3rd!
Please help BaRCSE win that $1000 prize and vote EVERY day by going to:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3&link=ctg_ars_shelterchallenge_from_shelterchallenge
plug in Basset and SC for the state and Basset Rescue Crew of the Southeast
will be your first choice and then vote. Then you just have to fill in the
verification code for them to process your vote. It's easy and only takes
about ten seconds of your day. I think that BaRCSE has a very good chance of
winning this time with all of us Droolers voting!
Please, vote every day, morning and night if their browser will let you.
Remember, you can vote from multiple devices and places. Anyplace that has
wi-fi available if you're out and about with your laptop or iPad. Vote from
your home computer, work computer, iPad, android phone, library
computer....anything that can connect to an internet connection. Tell your
friends and family and lets win that $1000 for our homeless hounds! I've set
up the link to the site as an icon on my computer desk top so all I have to
do is click on it when I turn on the computer. Make it as easy for yourself
to remember as you can. Get your friends and family involved too! We do
great things for the hounds and that money sure can do some good things for
some needy hounds. Just, please, vote every day in this quarter so we can
win the prize. Oh, and while you're there, go to the Animal Rescue site's
main page and click on the purple tab to give a bowl of food to a shelter.
It will only take one second more and will help another homeless dog.

Thank you, thank you for your support!

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger
with foster boy Tybee