[Dailydrool] Rainbow

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 14:58:52 PDT 2011

Pierre pested he wanted to go out, so everyone got to go out.  A gentle rain started, everyone did their businesses quick, and all but Pierre went back into the house.  I got a treat to lure Pierre to me, and instead of going into the house, he dragged me down the driveway, and when we got to the street, I witnessed a beautiful Rainbow.  I haven't seen one in the longest time, and I have never had the appreciation of a Rainbow as I did in that moment!!
Healing drool to all in need
Jackie (Thank you jr.) and the herd