[Dailydrool] Lori ATB

TERRY MARSHALL terrymarshall at wildblue.net
Sun Oct 2 16:20:20 PDT 2011

I meant to do this on Friday which was the one week anniversary but the
Emergency hospital sent me  a pawprint cast of Lori's foot, and I ran out of
tears and could do no more. But now I can say a big Thank You to all who
sent me cards and emails. Wish I could say this individually, but too many
tears for that. I really did appreciate all the well wishes.
The one I really appreciated was Debbie letting Lori into the Rainbow
Bridge. I cracked up and could just see her heading for the perch. She could
find the best spots. Thank You Debbie.
I don't know who the drooler was that if you have a dog with bloat, make
sure that you call the emergency hospital so they can have things ready for
you. I  did that and they were ready, took her right in, and took very good
care of her. So, thank you for the information.
Lori is missed, and I will foster again, another senior hound. Will give her
the same love that Lori got. I am sure Lori will step in and say when the
time is right.
Thanks to all, and foster and adopt the senior hounds. They are never here
long enough, but they can sure give lots of love while they are here.
Terry and the hounds Home to the Rio Trio