[Dailydrool] new/old member.. anal glad problem!

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 2 17:30:08 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I have a 7 yr old Basset named Lexi.  She has had some anal gland problems in
the past, but not too bad..until recently.  I have been fighting an anal gland
infection now for about 6 wks.  I have spent over $400.00 at my vet, 2 rounds of
antibiotics, and am now trying coilodal silver.  I just bought it yesterday (for
those who dont know..its a natual antibiotic)...very expensive, and the bottle
is almost gone.  I feed Lexi Halo dog food, and recently started giving Missing
Link.  Her stool has become more firm, but the infection will NOT go away
easily.  I am not a wealthy person, but, like most of you, I will do anything I
possibly can to help her..she is my baby, I have no children.  Does anyone feed
their dogs a high fiber, or a raw diet that has helped with anal problems?  If
so...I need some guidance!

frustrated food slave,
Catherine