[Dailydrool] PRIZES NEEDED

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Sun Oct 2 17:59:14 PDT 2011

The 15th Annual Metro Howloween Basset Bash is Sunday October 16 in Paramus, NJ.
This year, the event is in honor of my sweet boy Zephyr who went to the Bridge
in February.  This may also be the final year of the Howloween Bash because the
original members who used to help me are no longer able to and Bob and I have
been pretty much doing it by ourselves the past few years.

The whole idea behind Metro Basset Hound Club was to do fundraising for basset
rescue groups all over the U.S. who had a special needs hound that needed extra
help.  I am hoping we can still keep up that mission and I do have some ideas
that will be shared at a later date.

Unfortunately, this year we are short on prizes for our raffle table. If anyone
has a basset item (shirts, magnets, etc) they are not using, we can really use
it and would appreciate any little trinkets you can part with.  If you do have
something, please send it to me, Donna Funk, at 108 W. Pleasant Ave, Maywood, NJ
07607.

Again, thanks for all of your help,

Donna