[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 18:28:29 PDT 2011

Been floppin like a fish all weekend, even the memory foam cant keep up, why I am not sure, there is just this noise, it comes it goes, why is  Elder Clara having a moment or what?
There it is again. Something is outside the door---HA--that must be it, must be incoming, all weekend I have been hearing this, Elder Clara will snag this one right now--me beauty sleep is at stake----I open the gate.
Never could fool a old hound like Clara--there we go--basset roaming the halls--get in here---this is your bridge, did you not see the bell young lady???
Come on, I know things are exciting out there, and really, you can stand up, you dont have to lay down so nicely--Elder Clara has seen it all------
Hold it. This could be the exception. I need to do the walk around for sure, I think me eyeballs are playing tricks here---why I see 2 wagging tails--now how can this be?? I better walk around this one again--yes--yes--that is another tail--let me get the manifest---
Molly---yes, right here, but there sure is no notes on 2 tails---okay little more investigation is needed here---Molly stand up.
Oh my--look at this.
A weenie dog hiding right there in all those wonderful folds of basset skin.
Your sister Ginger eh?? She made the trip with you--very unexpected, but the two of you want to be together??
Hold on--let Elder Clara get on the celler phone--I better call Fey Fey--
Fey-Clara--throw on another load of grub please, we got a small snooter joining Molly--yes yes, its all good--Elder Clara has a plan--
Okay--now look girls, we have a extra large cloud just for you both, you will be together here at the bridge, right over on Pounding Paws Parkway, 8766 Pounding Paws--why I think this is perfect for the girls of the Thundering Herd---and it has a up to date tellerscope, that way you can look down on Momma Brenda and the rest of the Herd--now just watch the cookie crumbs dont get them in the lens---
Food?? Of course--Fey Fey has the buffet loaded, I see you have ordered chicken--girls after my belly--love the chicken buffet, that fried is the best ever--and smell the cookies cookin?? Just for you girls--now grab a scooper, yes, you can share this--and be off ladies--

Molly and Ginger are here, things are fine, they are healthy and together--listen carefully and you can hear the howl of joy and happy hounds--
Ahh another day--Elder Clara is closing the gate now, but remember--
Dont stop believing----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake