[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 17:41:58 PDT 2011

Stop it. Did you hear Elder Clara?? I woofed stop that, put my drumstick back under my pillow, thats my midnight snack--look at the perch, my goodness--why it is chewed beyond-----
Ahhhhhhh--finally, the bell. The bell to bail Elder Clara out of this one. I am gonna rip that door open, I have been expecting this--
Yes--correct--its the girls---come on in--Elder Clara has been waiting--and waiting--
Basset women--just what Elder Clara needs-----
Now look--no peeking on the perch ladies---you will see this soon enough--
Okay=papers--Maggie--yes, yes, I could hear you coming-look at those paws--why them toebones are honkers--errrr---lovely, basset paws are just what I need right now----stay right there--
Now, lets see--Penelope, yes, sweet, shy, cute as a button as they say--oh yes, why this will work for sure!!!
Ladies, we have a assignment just for you both--look over there on me perch-and meet little Racer--yes--what was the perch shall I say--thank you Maggie for the giggle on that one--yes a cute little basset puppy. She needs guidance you see, and ladies, both of you will be showing Racer how being a basset is wonderful, here at the bridge we make it all possible and you ladies will do such a fine job, you both have been chosen for this very special job.
Eh?? Yes Penny--got this all set up---you all will be right over with Lori on Big Bark Boulevard--next door in fact--9190, and 9192--you can choose--and Racer will share your clouds-big fluffy clouds soft for a pup, extra big so everyone has room. You girls will all have your paws full with the little one, but I am sure you can handle this-somehow I think this will be a perfect fit-
Grub??? Yes ladies--Fey Fey has the buffet all set, she said this was such a special assignment that she loaded up with everything--pizza, chicken, beef, and turkey-and the cookie table even has frosty paws!!! Fey is amazing you know--

Now-- Maggie, Penelope, go and take your maps and scooper and roll on--Lori is waiting to welcome you all---everyone is safe, happy healthy---and look at Racer shake that tail, and the smiles on the snooters as they run to greet everyone--why it does the heart good-----

Elder Clara will shut the gate now--a plan has come together, and it is time to go reconstruct the perch----and check my drumstick--but remember--Dont Stop Believing----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake