[Dailydrool] Flea circus

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 20:16:32 PDT 2011

The flea circus seems to have gone into hiding again.  I did see one on the
cat today.  I don't know what more I can put on the cat.  He had a dose of
Frontline too.  this has been a really bad year for fleas.  I just hope now
that it is cooler they will all calm down and go somewhere else.  We have
had our share of fun and do not like it.  Marley is much better  Right now
she is sleeping in the puppy bed all quiet and snuggly.

The weather has been beautiful here.  Shelby will go out when it is cool and
stay a while.  She spends her time pontiicating to all and sundry in the
back yard.  I think she is talking just to see who will talk back.  She gets
so intense she won't come in.  It is good for her to have something
important to do.  She aslo guards the biscuits.  That is an impotant job
around here.  Otherwise Maggie would eat the whole box without taking a
breath.  Right now Maggie is on the couch with me and has her back feet on
my side.  She is totally relaxed, just like a sweet chow hound should be.
Petting the girls keeps my blood pressure at an acceptable level.  They are
good medicine.

We are sending drool and snooters to all.  We hope the week starts off well
for everyone and stays that way.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby