[Dailydrool] more auction dogs

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 14:07:14 PDT 2011

it is that time of year when the breeders are selling off their stock or as they call it "culling" their stock. What isnt moving gets sold or disposed off and often not humanely. There are 10 bassets being auctioned this weekend and next. If any rescue can help with even 1, that is one less breeding more bassets.

http://www.swkennelauction.com/index_files/Auction4.htm
this is one auction

We never know the condition of the dogs, their medical history just that they are breeding for profit. If you can help in any way, please contact me. Thanks helena
helenapoist at yahoo.com