[Dailydrool] Quincey's Quests - SOS - I am in trouble!

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Mon Oct 3 20:21:11 PDT 2011

Hi there -  It's me, Quincey again.

It is Monday night and everybody is in bed but I needed to send out a SOS!
I got in big trouble today here at the dog show.  I acted bad in the ring
... everybody outside the ring was laughing and giggling and thought I was
very cute.  Mom ... not so much!  I didn't like the mat stuff I had to walk
on and I pulled and jumped and twirled and bucked like a bucking bronco.
Mom said I acted like I had never ever been on a lead before.  Afterwards,
she put me in jail and I couldn't play with anyone for 33312 nickzillion
hours.  Finally, after lunch time and mom had time to cool down, she let me
outside to play with Norm.  But I am worried because after dinner tonight,
she said I am going to have a second chance tomorrow and I better not blow
it!  And she said something about "neutering without benefit of anesthesia
in the ring" ... now that sounds scary!  The other boys told me not to worry
that she really won't do that but I think I will try to walk on the lead
like a good boy tomorrow just to be sure.

Oh ... Stachie did good in the ring today (but didn't win) ... a dog from
the Netherlands won!  Lena did super good and the judge told mom twice that
she really likes her but she needs time to grow up some more.  Lena had a
talk with me tonight and gave me some tips for tomorrow.

Woofs and kisses,

Quincey